Personal Chef Services
The Food Fairy® can create menus and prepare meals for individuals and families no matter what your dietary preferences and needs may be.
Want to GET STARTED?
- Enjoy a free initial phone consultation – Contact Us
- While on the phone, schedule a one-time initial interview (with a small set up fee). This in-depth interview is preferably at your home, includes the whole family and will last about 90 minutes.
- Make a date to experience the convenience of having delicious meals magically appear in your fridge!
What will our DAILY-FARE CHEF SERVICES INCLUDE?
- Planning your menu based on the interview and any requests you may have. We most often use our innovative ideas and recipes; however, your recipes and suggestions are always welcome! Gluten-free, dairy-free, sugar-free, or sodium-free, diets are easy! We can help you avoid nuts or carbohydrates, and maintain a low-glycemic, or high-fiber diet. We are adept at following guidelines for cancer and heart-healthy diets, (cancer and heart hyperlinked to a menu or picture) too. You name it and we can create it!
- Shopping at your favorite grocery, co-op or farmer’s market is our pleasure and we will even pick up extra groceries for you if you wish.
- Traveling to your kitchen. Although we fairies live in the vicinity of Chapel Hill and Pittsboro, we are happy to fly all over The Triangle region of NC. We will go beyond but you will have to pay “shipping fees” for our wings are too delicate for such distances.
- Preparation of your food with our loving attention in the sanctity of your kitchen.
- Packaging and labeling your meals and storing them either in your refrigerator or freezer, whichever you wish.
- Documenting a list of your meals and reheating instructions.
- Thoroughly cleaning-up so only the aromas of our hours at your stove linger.
We also offer these additional services—sous chefs, nutritional counseling referral, your personal grocery shopping, detail clean-up crew including recycling and composting.
We charge by the hour plus the cost of the groceries; however, the average cost of a dinner, pre serving, can range from $16-$33.