Cook Once ~ Eat for Weeks
“I can now bring my years of personal chef experience right into your home! This is the first in a series of DVD’s where I will be like a fairy on your shoulder, chopping, cooking and packaging along with you while you prepare delicious, nutritious meals for you and your family.”
This DVD jacket is printed with non-toxic vegetable-based inks on stock that contains at least 10% post-consumer recycled content and comes from mills that procure materials from sustainably managed lands.
Cook Once ~ Eat for Weeks DVD Trailer:
Do you eat out too often? Find that your diet is unhealthy from eating on the run? Do you (or someone close to you) have a medical condition that makes it challenging or impossible to prepare healthy meals each night?
Imagine, after 90 minutes of cooking with The Food Fairy you will have created 8 servings of 3 different meals ready to eat or freeze for those more hectic nights. Here are some of the benefits you will reap after participating in this enchanting and fun-filled video…
Eight meat-based or vegetarian/vegan servings of –
- Thai Sloppy Joes and Oven-Roasted Sugar Snaps
- Turkey Meatloaf and Parmesan-Crusted Broccoli & Cauliflower
- Chicken Enchiladas and Black Beans Veracruz
- Hear, Smell, Touch and Taste fresh deliciousness
- Valuable nutrition tips
- Kitchen & cooking techniques & shortcuts
- Fun, Knowledge, Experience, Laughter
- Connect with your inner food fairy
- Learn about substituting ingredients
- Helpful hints for a “greener” kitchen
- Earn your “fairy wings”
Bonus Fairy Note: There is a special DVD Members page (formerly found on www.CookOnceEatForWeeks.com) which has a web video on how to make a Chocolate Chess Pie quick as a wink!
For your convenience, this DVD will play from your Computer or Home DVD player but you can only open and print the necessary PDF’s from your computer.
- Equipment check List
- Grocery List
- Grocery List Vegetarian/Vegan
- Preliminary Food Preparation
- Preliminary Food Preparation Vegetarian/Vegan
- Recipes (10)
- Re-heating Instructions
- Re-heating Instructions Vegetarian/Vegan
- Terri’s Tips for Optimal Efficiency
- Private access to Cook Once ~ Eat for Weeks DVD Members page
- Get ready to have a great time and watch out for Fairy Dust!